About Susan Schreiner
Susan Schreiner is the founder and editor of C4Trends.com, has been covering developments in consumer technology for an absurdly long time. Today she is recognized by her industry peers as one of the preeminent consumer technology industry and events analysts and journalists.
C4Trends.com’s reporting and analysis are based on Susan’s wide-ranging industry experience and contacts on a domestic and international basis. She attends countless trade shows, conferences and company briefings in the U.S. and abroad.
Susan’s C4 Trends columns appear regularly in publications such as i3 Magazine and Dealerscope. These columns were designed to give industry leaders insights into trends, and what to watch for in the marketplace that would give them leverage for competitive advantage.
Recently, Susan Schreiner was a judge for CTIA’s 2016 E-Tech Awards. She joined a panel of other industry experts, media and analysts. She was a judge in in two categories, Everything for Good: Products, services and solutions that benefit society and/or the world; and Connected Life: Car, Transportation, Home, Wearables, and Health.
Created in 2006, the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards honor the industry’s emerging, innovative and cutting-edge mobile services, solutions and technology.
About C4 Trends
- Provides you with a wide range of authoritative and opinionated coverage on ‘cool’ electronics, gadgets as well as convergence products and services from around the world — ranging from lifestyle, play, entertainment, appliances and wireless devices to med-tech and wellness. C4Trends.com is a mix between fun, whimsy and seriousness
- Offers something different from other tech sites and blogs because we look at products and services through the prism of innovative trends
- C4Trends.com is about being a more informed consumer — or gaining additional insights into ‘cool’ or innovation for more informed purchases and business decision-making. It’s about staying ahead of the curve and cutting through the jargon
- Beyond just tracking ‘cool,’ C4Trends.com also looks to see how products and services stimulate creativity, and ultimately shape our social context
- C4Trends.com is read by interested consumers, enthusiasts, professionals, and the investor community